2020 New Design True 1080P Full HD Webcam
The webcam offers Full HD 1080p video that’s faster, smoother and works on more computers.
1. Device Type: Web camera
2. Audio Support: Yes, built-in stereo microphone
3. Connectivity Technology: Wired
4. Max Digital Video Resolution: 1920 x 1080
5. Features: USB 2.0 compatibility, Carl Zeiss optics,1080p Full HD video calling on Skype, 1080p Full HD movie 6. recording,
7. Focus Adjustment: Manual
8.Computer Interface: USB 2.0
9.Interfaces: 1 x USB 2.0
10. Accessories: Tripod-ready base, 1 x USB cable – 5 ft, User Manual
• Make true-to-life HD video calls while preventing your PC or thin client from being taxed with HD bandwidth.
• Experience vivid high definition (1080p, 30 frames per second) calling with supporting software applications.
• Wide 78-degree diagonal field of view covers everyone on group calls without having to reposition the camera.
• Enjoy razor-sharp images, even those that are close up, from Carl Zeiss optics with manual focus.
• Best-in-class microphones are designed to capture crystal-clear sound and audio.
• UVC compliant, and works plug-and-play with most all video conferencing and UC applications.
• Can be mounted on a LCD screen, notebook, tabletop or wall using attached clip or tripod using embedded thread.
FULL HD 1080P RECORDING: Stream and record vibrant, true-to-life HD 1080p video that captures the most exciting details at 30fps
PLUG AND PLAY: Easy to use, easy to install. It works with both Windows and Mac operating system with plug and play so you don??£¤t have to set up any specific drivers or software.
UNIVERSAL CLIPS: With a built-in mounting clip and a tripod thread, you can connect it to just about anything you can think of. Whether that be on an LED monitor, notebook lid, or a table or counter top.
NOISE CANCELLING MICROPHONE: Built in noise cancelling microphone captures your voice while filtering out unwanted or unnecessary background noise that can sometimes get in the way.
CONVENIENT TO USE: With a 5 foot long USB cord, you won??£¤t have to worry about a short reach to the USB port. There??£¤s plenty of room to mvoe the camera around on the desk or right near your setup.